- Literacy, Reading & Spelling Programs for K-5 and children with dyslexia
- Literacy, Reading & Spelling Program for ages 5 and up (Includes Physical & Digital Products) + (Optional Amazon Fire 7" Tablet) & Free Shipping within the US
Literacy, Reading & Spelling Program for ages 5 and up (Includes Physical & Digital Products) + (Optional Amazon Fire 7" Tablet) & Free Shipping within the US
(Updated - Mar 11, 2021 - New 100+ Sight Words eBooklets, 32 Phonics Patterns Booklets and 30 Homophones Booklets added to the bundle, Sight Words eWorkbook 3 added)
AMAZON FIRE 7 TABLET OFFER ONLY AVAILABLE FOR US SHIPPING. International (non-US) orders does not include Amazon Tablet.
"No monthly subscriptions or per student fees; one time purchase for multiple, unlimited use!"
"Based on established ORTON-GILLINGHAM principles"
PHYSICAL PRODUCTS (shipped via USPS)
- Picture Sight Words™ Flashcards (Sets 1, 2 & 3) - Qty: 3
- Picture Homophones™ Flashcards (Sets 1 & 2) - Qty: 2
- Phonics & Sight Words storybooks Levels A, B & C - Qty: 3
(All physical products - learning materials - in our program are manufactured in the USA.)
eWORKBOOKS & eBOOKLETS - DOWNLOADABLE after the order (large pdf/zip files via email or a downloadable link)
- Picture Sight Words™ Workbooks (for Sets 1, 2 & 3) - Qty: 3 eWorkbooks
- Picture Homophones™ Workbooks (for Sets 1 & 2) - Qty: 2 eWorkbooks
- Phonics & Short Vowel Workbooks (1 to 5) - Qty: 5 eWorkbooks
- 'Bite-sized' Sight Words Booklets - Qty: 100+ eBooklets
- Phonics Patterns Booklets - Qty: 32 eBooklets
- Homophones Booklets - Qty: 30 eBooklets
Includes free children's book "How Souls Are Made - a mystical journey of the soul from the land of love") - $14 value
When selected, includes one Amazon Fire 7 Tablet (7" display, 16 GB) - $49 Value (For US orders only)
Picture Sight Words iOS App is a separate purchase from the iOS AppStore and not included in this bundle.
Fun, effective & highly recommended Reading & Spelling Program for ages 5 and up
Created by a reading specialist and dyslexia tutor who has worked with homeschooled children, this specific program has been designed to complement any homeschool literacy curriculum.
Our learning materials target all important areas of language acquisition: Phonics, Vocabulary, Comprehension, and Reading Fluency (including extensive practice with sight words and homophones).
All our learning tools have been created after actually working with children - so they work! We want children to develop a love for learning. So we strive to make our products fun and interesting, using images and activities that capture the interest of all children, especially children who have learning differences like dyslexia.
The visual cues we use in our Picture Sight Words™ and Picture Homophones™ cards serve a purpose - they help children make neurological connections with the word which help them retain that word which, until now, was impossible to remember!
- As a parent of a child studying at home, you want to stick to your planned curriculum. With I See, I Spell, I Learn® products, you don't have to worry about creating a separate program.
- All our products reinforce the literacy skills you are trying to develop and can easily be used in tandem with your existing curriculum.
- Our research shows that they work well with programs like All About Reading, All About Spelling, the Barton Reading & Spelling System, and other Orton-Gillingham programs. Our products can be part of those lesson plans, or can be used independently on the side. These learning materials work!